Thursday, October 11, 2012

Haunting at Harris Lake - Coming Oct. 13 from 2-6 p.m.


Another one of my favorite parks, Harris Lake County Park, is having an activity on Saturday, October 13. I am pretty sure I will be going with my 3-year-old!


It's called Haunting at Harris. A friend of mine happened upon it last year and told me I "had to go." Of course, I didn't. I had a pretty little baby at the time and couldn't fathom leaving the house. I have a little more energy this year!


The Haunting at Harris is Saturday from 2-6 p.m. there is a hay ride adventure, games and activities at Harris Lake in New Hill. Games include an obstacle course, archaeology dig (in the Indiana Jones theme) and a lot more. Hope to see you there. Did I mention it's free?



Click here for more information. 



 



 



2112 County Park Drive
New Hill, NC





No comments:

Post a Comment