Sunday, December 9, 2012

Bounce U - Get the Energy Out






Bounce U in Apex was so much fun! For the little ones, they have a session from 10 a.m. - noon called the Preschool Playdate where children 7 and younger  get to jump. This is a really big deal for my because my little ones are so small and can be easily trampled by big kids.

I always worry about the big kids getting too aggressive with my 1-year-old around.

Also, kids under 2 are free with an older sibling. So for both my kids to attend it was $8. For kids 2 and older it's $8 per child.

It starts out in one room, and the kids play and jump and climb for an hour. Then they switch rooms for the second hour, keeping the kids attention - especially the little ones who get bored easily.

We had a great time with a 4, 3 and three 22 month old kids. All of them enjoyed something different and played really well together, too.

And let me tell you, my children and I napped incredibly well that afternoon. This is not something I'd be able to do every week, but on a cold or rainy day, it's a fun alternative to staying home.

The facility is really clean, in my opinion, and the staff was not only helpful but pretty friendly. They seem to like kids, as long as you keep an eye on them, too.

While they do have a pretty regular schedule for open jump times, they suggest you visit their website to make sure. Click here for their website.

3419 Apex Peakway
Apex, NC 27502

HIGHLIGHTS: Great for the big and little ones, lots of options to keep them busy for longer periods of time, nice staff and clean bounce houses.
LOW LIGHTS: It's not the safest activity for a toddler, especially with bigger kids around, it also can wear out mommy and daddy as some of the bounce houses require more physical help for the little ones.
COST: $8 per child older than 2, under 2 is free with an older sibling.





5 comments:

  1. Hey Kristin -- Sorry to leave this as a public comment, but I couldn't find another way to get in touch with you. I work for the News & Observer's parenting site, TriangleMom2Mom.com, and I thought you and "The Not-So Stay at Home Mommy" site would make a great subject for our monthly "Meet" Q&A (http://www.trianglemom2mom.com/features/meet/). If you think you might be interested, could you please get in touch with me ASAP? My email address is schandler -- at --- newsobserver -dot- com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled across your blog and was intrigued and wanted to ask a quick question. Does your state have mobile bounce house rental companies or is it mainly brick and mortar physical locations that families can go to jump around for a bit? Here in California, its mainly mobile jumper rentals so I am considering possibly opening up a brick and mortar location. Do you know if Bounce u does well as a physical location?

    Here's our co. if your interested in taking a gander: http://www.bouncehouseanaheimhills.com/

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Book water slides alabama Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete