Monday, September 24, 2012

Kid-friendly Bluegrass Show in Cary

Bluegrass Wednesday at Koka Booth was fantastic! It was $5 for me and my husband (each), parking was free and the show was great. I am not a huge bluegrass fan, but it was great music. Also, there were about 60 kids there, all running around and playing. Many people brought food for picnics, and even more people brought their dogs! I didn't even know they could do that.

Every Wednesday in September, only one left I believe, there is a bluegrass band at Koka Booth Amphitheatre in Cary, NC. It is just so much fun. I highly recommend it for families. It was really, absolutely worth it! And my kids were in bed at bedtime. Now, that's not just kid-friendly, that's mom-friendly! Also, it's just five minutes from Waverly Place, where we went before the show because we were a little ahead of schedule. And I love Waverly Place.

Tickets can be purchased at Etix.com or from the Koka Booth Box office. For more information, www.boothamphitheatre.com

8003 Regency Parkway
Cary, NC

HIGHLIGHTS: Gorgeous venue, sheltered or open/lawn seating, dogs allowed, kids are free, music was great, friendly people and friendly staff at Koka Booth.
LOW LIGHTS: Parking was a little hike from actually stage, but was perfect for a stroller!
COST: $5 per adult and children are free, as well as parking!


No comments:

Post a Comment