Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Shameless Self-Promotion ... :)

I am honored to be featured as a mommy blogger by Trianglemom2mom.com ... a News & Observer publication. If you'd like to read it, visit www.trianglemom2mom.com/2013/01/02/2570881/meet-kristin-wilson-the-not-so.html It was fun, and guess what? I learned about several new places to go from the other monthly featured mommy bloggers! I love the Raleigh area and am so proud to live here and have the chance to enjoy all of its kid-friendly treasures. In case I haven't shared this before, I am ALWAYS looking for more ideas of places to visit in the Raleigh area. I know there are so many more places to see this year! Please comment or email me and share any/all ideas and reasons I should make your favorite activity a priority. Truly Honored, The Not-So Stay-At-Home Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment