Friday, August 31, 2012

Mommy's "Day Off"


I took the day off and went into work. The kids are with a sitter! WHOOOOO HOOOOOO!

I had adult conversions and (he, he) went to the bathroom by myself. That may be too much information for some but it's a big deal for me.

I even went out to lunch to a new little cafe in Cary, NC called Sugar Buzz. (BTW, the sign outside said Gluten Free Fridays for those with gluten issues) It's not the best place in the world for a dieter to eat lunch, but I was starving. So I got chicken salad on a croissant and stared longingly at the desserts. It was so hard not to eat them, but I was good, as was the chicken salad. It was a quaint, cute little shop with hand-decorated cakes and other desserts. (see above).

Sugar Buzz is located off of Kildaire Farm Road in Cary next to The Meat House.



No comments:

Post a Comment