Friday, September 14, 2012

Spirit Halloween open at Beaver Creek in Apex









I am a self-admitted Halloween junkie. If I had more money, my house would look haunted year round. It's my favorite holiday, my favorite time of the year and simply the best day EVER!

So when I heard Spirit Halloween was already open at Beaver Creek in Apex, NC (near the movie theater and just a few doors down from Old Navy) - we made a day trip out of it. If I could stay over night I would - ha ha ha.

There were hundreds of costumes, fun decor and, of course, super scary stuff - especially for a 3-year-old! My 19-month-old loved it. It was a bit scary for my 3 year old but she got over it fast - not until we left the store though. (see her hiding behind me at the store in the upper right photo)

The store has got so much to look at, it can keep you busy for at least an hour. I highly recommend checking it out. I noticed they don't open until 11 a.m. on weekdays, so it's more of an afternoon activity.

Beaver Creek Commons
1541 Beaver Creek Commons Dr
Apex, North Carolina 27502


HIGHLIGHTS: AMAZING for Halloween lovers, very scary/cool decorations, great costumes. I LOVE THIS STORE.
LOW LIGHTS: It's pretty scary for 2- to 4-year-olds, and it doesn't open until 11 a.m. on weekdays.
COST: Free to walk through. But NOT free for Halloween lovers who HAVE TO buy stuff when you get inside.




1 comment:

  1. I found your blog from the Facebook link posted by the Wake County library for the post you wrote. I was quickly looking at the most recent posts and realized that I know your daughter! I am Jordan's dance teacher at her preschool. What a small world. She is adorable and I really enjoy teaching her and her classmates. Great blog! I am a Halloween fanatic too :)

    ReplyDelete