Friday, April 5, 2013

Sweet Creations Is Jumping for Joy! Happy Anniversary!!!

Celebration went great, and there was a steady stream of Frozen Yogurt and fun all day!



Sweet Creations (frozen yogurt bar) in Fuquay-Varina is celebrating its first anniversary with a bouncy house, face painting and drawings for free frozen yogurt on Sunday from 2-6 p.m. In addition, it's buy 1-get 1 free all day. I love this wonderful, kid-friendly place that happens to be owned by a very dear friend. This business is warm, clean and wonderful - just like the family that owns it.

Am I biased? Heck yeah. But is it darn good fro-yo and kid friendly, too? Absolutely. (Just because I think my kids are adorable, and I am biased, doesn't mean my kids aren't adorable.) See you Sunday, April 7 at Sweet Creations!


400 Broad Street
Fuquay-Varina, NC

No comments:

Post a Comment